Saturday 19 May 2018


Hello everyone,

Kavitha here today with you to share my mood board inspiration. The moodboard this month is absolutely gorgeous with bright colors and lots of girly elements.
I made a summery layout in yellow tones mostly with little of orange and green.

 
All my chippies are heat embossed except the leaves which is colored with few shades of metallic greens.
I used  a light neutral shade paper for my layout and customized the background with paints and stamping to match the layout

I have used the chicken wire panel cut into pieces in the background.
I have also used two pieces of flower stamens behind the photo.
Finished off the layout with the sentiment "the good life" from Mini captions#11
Dusty attic chippies used:



Foliage #8

Foliage #10

Flower stamens

Chicken wire panel 6*6

Mini captions #11 





Thank you for stopping by

No comments:

Post a Comment