Wednesday 24 January 2018

Treasured Memories - Kavitha - Challenge Inspiration

Hello, Dusty attic fans

Kavitha here today with my first post.
I am super excited to be a part of this amazing team.

My layout is based on this months Mood board,isn't it so stunning?.
I love the elegance of white and gold combo,
the stunning lace patterns and the little dress.

I am not very comfortable using gold as the main color, so i made a white on white layout with lots of
gold accents,like texture paste,glitters,art ingredients etc.
I applied white modelling paste through ABC stencil and gold paste through starry night stencil to create my background
I created my composition with papers,tags, and laces.
I heat embossed Marrakesh trellis chipboard with white and added it between the layers.The title
is also embossed with white embossing powder.

I added some prima flowers and leaves,applied gel medium and sprinkled gold glitter,art stones,glass glitter etc. I added some white pearls randomly 
to finish it off.


Dusty attic products used:

Thank you for stopping by.




No comments:

Post a Comment