Tuesday 15 August 2017

Celebrating You - Gerry Van Gent (Challenge Inspiration)



Hello crafty friends!
Gerry's here today to share with you my take on this month's moodboard.
I was inspired by the colour scheme but I didn't use the sketch this time.
I chose "Celebrating You" title because it was perfect for my photo -
my daughter, celebrating her 10th birthday.
PRODUCTS  I  USED:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I use two different chipboard frames to mat my photo.
The Doily frame I painted in white and added pearls as a final touch.
I used one of the String Frames, painted it in pink and layered/adhered it
on top of the doily. Then I added the photo.
I used black ink to "paint" the "Celebrating You" caption.
I used a few leaves from "Floral Layers" chipboard.
All leaves were treated with black ink.
The Boho Feathers got a layer of gesso and after that I gave them a pink-green touch.
Because I didn't want the paint to be too strong I added a bit of glitter.
After that I dabbed a bit of gesso on the feathers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OTHER PRODUCTS I USED:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We can't wait to see what you will create with this month's moodboard!
Happy Crafting!
SaveSaveSaveSave

1 comment: