Wednesday 22 February 2017

Picture Perfect - Sanderijn De Bruin (Challenge inspiration)


Hi everybody!

I am here today to share my layout based on the moodboard for Dusty Attic challenge February


Even though I love the retro pics, and the soft pastel colors, you all know I have a hard time creating with those colors... It took me a while to get the result I wanted. But when I added the 49 And Market flowers, it finally came together, that was just what was missing!

 I have used the sketch as a base, and worked from there. So it isn't exactly the sketch, but it comes near...


I painted the chipboard pieces with Dusty in colour paints, and as you can see, I cut the Ornate Frame in half so I could create another kind of composition with it.

I used the gorgeous Flower Power Stencil with light paste and golden mica powder to create my flowered background.






Dusty Attic products used:



Navajo white
Crushed Olive
Oceania
Mountain Meadow
Cashmere





Chipboard:






Thank you for watching!

Love, Sanderijn


2 comments:

  1. It absolutely Gorgeous. Love your take on the sketch. Gorgeous chippie pieces too! x

    ReplyDelete