Monday 27 February 2017

Give Love away - Tina Ollett

 The title for this layout was taken from a beautiful beautiful quote I found in a big box of rub-ons this morning, one I had not heard of before. But it will be one that I use again one day soon.
It goes……
“Love wasn’t put in your heart to stay, love isn’t love until it’s given away”

For my scrapbook layout project here today I kept everything very clean indeed. I did a simple stamped border with embossing powders. Again as always I have added in some fussy cut elements from the Summertime (In the Garden) - Smell the roses patterned paper.


I had the photo printed of twice in two differing sizes and then layered them one on top of the other. I framed one photo with the Summertime (In the Garden) Die Cut frames.
The centre was cut from this and then used behind the back of my chipboard window. So cute!!




I have added in some gorgeous lace that has been cut up and layered sometimes 4 times over itself. Some of the lace was left a little distressed to keep with a shabby feel.

I have used lots of yummy Dusty Attic chipboards for this project. They were simply covered with Crackle Paste and coloured with China Black H2O's, and a little distress crackle and some Star Dust Stickles.


I used a Sizzix Die-Cut for my title "Love". I layered it up a couple of times and dressed similarly to the other chipboards but I left it a little darker so it could stand out on the page. I also added in some handmade accetates to add to the layout another layer.
Materials Used 



Maja Designs Summertime - In the garden - Smell the roses
Maja Designs Summertime - In the garden - Greenery bs
Maja Designs Summertime - In the garden - Die Cuts


Dusty Attic - French Flourish  2pk DA0273

Dusty Attic - Baroque Corners DA0543

Dusty Attic - Min Arch Windows DA0818


Dusty Attic - French Flourish
49andMarket Gabrielle Pollacco - Gabi's Line Stitch Stamp
49andMarket Basic Flowers White
Length of Lace
Distress Crackle Paint
Wendy Vecchi Crackled Texture Paste
White Embossing Powder
Versa Mark Ink
Transparency Paper
Miscellaneous Stamp
Miscellaneous Flowers - Lily

Well that is all from me today. I hope you have enjoyed your time here. 
 Until next time, take care and happy scrapping.
Tina xx






No comments:

Post a Comment