Sunday 26 January 2014

Dreamer - Tina Dalton

Hi there, This month I wanted to create a layout using one of my favorite pieces from the latest release, The gorgeous Ivy corners These are really beautiful pieces and my whole layout was based on these. I covered them in Maja papers  ( Vintage Summer Basics ) and placed some muslin underneath them. I painted all of my Dusty Attic products with Navajo white paint and slightly distressed the edges with my craft knife to add some character to the pieces.
I cut the door on the birdcage  and sat a little bird in there, I also distressed the edge of my photo.
Below is a list of all the Dusty Attic products I have used to create this layout.
Flutterbies #3 DA 0766
Chevrons DA 0992
Heart arrows #1 DA 1016
Ivy Corners DA 1034
Bird Cage #4 DA 0085
I hope you have enjoyed this project, and gathered some inspiration as well, Happy Scrapping  :) x


2 comments:

  1. so captivating Tina ... loving the treatment you gave to the vine , a sensational piece of art x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tina - this is amazing! Loooove the ivy leaves!

    ReplyDelete